Friday, March 04, 2011

Read an eBook Week is almost here!

2011 should have an interesting Read an eBook week, running March 6-12.

Why interesting?

Well, there's more information available for those who haven't dabbled between the electronic pages yet, and even more ebooks available.  In fact, did you know eBooks have been around for 40 years?  I didn't know and read all about it on the Read an eBook week history page.  Cool.

I've a few ebooks loaded up and at the ready on my iPod Touch, what will you read your ebook(s) on this week?

2 comments:

practimom said...

i might be the only person without an ereader...keep you fingers crossed that i get one from my hubby for my b-day at the end of the month! (i have been leaving those nook pamphlets from B&N all over the house!

Tilly Greene said...

Nope, you aren't the only one - I don't have an ereader either :-) Okay, I use my iTouch, but no dedicated ereader.

That said, I hope the hubby is getting the hint, if he isn't, then send him my way and I'll let him know you're looking for a nook this year.

Hugs darlin' and good luck!